100 Days of Horror welcomes you to ... SATANFEST 2013

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

100 Days of Horror Day Fifty -Three - "Frogs!"


HORRIFIC SCENES FROM A DISTANT BLEAK FUTURE!

Well it's been yet another busy-assed Tuesday, but I think I have time now to compose a thought, wipe my ass and enjoy a drink and a smoke whilst I do.

The Challenge chunders on and on and on, like a bad Journey song. And I chunder on as well, in spite of a busy upcoming autumn season

Tonight's film is a real winner, and by winner I mean a total loser. Watch "Frogs" if you can stand it and thanks again for your patronage.

Frogs (1972) Directed by George McGowan. Starring Sam Elliot, Adam Roark and Joan van Ark.

The Skinny: This is one outrageous fucking premise. A rich southern family who exhibit regular bouts of cruelty to the environment find themselves at nature's mercy as an onslaught of swamp animals take their revenge, lead by an army of .... FROGS!

What's Good: I ain't for sure. Not even Sam Elliot can save this turd, although it is good for a few laughs when the frogs appear to croak a man to death.

What's Bad: Everything,

Why We Like It: I don't.

Memorable Stuff; Aforementioned croaking.

(NOTE: I am not feeling well, as you may be able to tell. I am experiencing an allergy attack of some kind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment