100 Days of Horror welcomes you to ... SATANFEST 2013

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

100 Days of Horror Begins in just Three Days!

It's been months in the planning, but somehow it's here at last - July 24 and my 100 days of insanity!

This Saturday, I will kick off the 100 Days of Horror challenge with "The Ring," the 2002 remake of the Japanese film of the same name ("Ringu") from 1998.

I am working from a carefully assembled list compiled by a panel of experts in the horror genre field (i.e., my kids and best friend, Mr. Andress-Klimaxxx). However, we are open to suggestions, since many of these are pulled from my massive personal collection. So if you see something on the list that should be and isn't, please feel free to suggest one!

Here is a rundown of the first week's worth of movies:

1. July 24: The Ring
2. July 25: Carnival of Souls
3. July 26: Carrie
4. July 27: The Grudge
5. July 28: Planet Terror
6. July 29: 30 Days of Night
7. July 30: The Happening

Except for "Carrie," most of these movies are obviously more recent. In fact, I ain't sure how "Carrie," which is one of my favorites, made it so early as October is "Ringer Month." That means, it's packed every day with movies that I desperately love - and "Carrie" should be among them!

Anyway, please play along online, at home, or feel free to contact me for a personal viewing at home!

Thanks again for reading and I hope to keep you suitably entertained!

~DJ Shawny Shawn

www.unstoppablemoviemonster.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment